The FPSO Americas Congress (Houston, 28 – 29 November 2018) will bring oil companies, FPSO contractors, sub-contractors and solution providers together to explore practical strategies in monetizing deep-water projects through effective FPSO conceptualization, execution and operations.
Some of the key topics that will be discussed include:
- Learnings from FPSO projects across the entire life-cycle including BP’s Tortue FPSO Project, Husky Energy’s White Rose Project and BW Offshore’s Dussafu Project
- Understanding what it means to develop an effective execution strategy – with a case study of Premier Oil’s Sea Lion project
- Navigating regulatory constraints for FPSOs in the Gulf of Mexico with SBM Offshore
Download the preliminary agenda now.
In light of the current market climate, oil companies and vessel contractors are re-examining their entire FPSO supply chain and more open than ever to engage with subcontractors and solutions providers to reduce CAPEX and OPEX and work together in pushing FPSO projects forward.
When the dust settles there will be casualties and survivors; those that try to hold on for a better oil price, and those who listen to end users’ needs and adapt their business alongside them- which choice will you make?
Download the brochure to find out your opportunities at FPSO Americas Congress 2018!
The Americas remain one of the world’s most attractive locations for oil and gas investments. As confidence returns to the industry, the inherent value of flexibility and sustainability from FPSOs is driving new orders and deployments for the Americas market and across the world. Here we provide you with the FPSO playbook…everything you need to know as the industry prepares itself for market recovery.
- Market sentiment
- Commercial and safety benefits of deepwater projects
- Recent developments favoring FPSO markets
Download the full content.