How FPSO Contractors Can Help Oil Companies Develop a Successful Business Case for an FPSO Development
In this presentation, Simon Harman from Woodside Energy talks about how FPSO Contractors Can Help Oil Companies Develop a Successful Business Case for an FPSO Development. Download the slides to read more about:
- Assessing oil companies’ key considerations when selecting an FPSO procurement strategy for a development
- What messages do oil companies “hear” from FPSO contractors?
- What can vessel contractors do to increase their chances of successfully winning an FPSO contract?
In this presentation that took place at the FPSO World Congress 2016, Kamal Karthik from Yinson speaks about the following:
- Which FPSO components and services would benefit from alternative agreements and partnerships with suppliers?
- Integrating the supply chain into initial project execution and engineering conversations to optimise the balance of CAPEX and OPEX
- Leveraging the current market downturn to re-evaluate procurement processes for long-term cost savings
- Developing a win-win relationship with suppliers in order to mitigate the compounding costs of risk down the supply chain
Conrad De Souza
HSE Structural Integrity Specialist
Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
The Armada Kraken Project - Challenges to becoming an Installation Operator and Duty Holder in the UKCS
Vice President HSSEQ
As we continue preparing our programme for the FPSO Europe Congress 2019, I wanted to share some of the top speaker presentations from the 2018 Congress:
FPSO Project Update: The Lancaster Project
Presented by: Peter Burger, Vice President, Technology, Bluewater