Agenda Day 1
Tuesday, May 28th, 2019
12:00 PM Industry Power Panel | Unlocking the 567% Boost in Brazil’s Pre-Salt Mega-Field Oil Production
Helming a total of 24 planned orders by 2022, Brazil’s regulatory changes, local content updates and open market policies continue to solidify the country’s status as an Oil and Gas Giant. Deployment of FPSO units is expected to be fast-tracked and is reported to boost pre-salt oil production by 567%. How can both local and international players capture the immense potential in the Brazilian seas?
- Analyzing Brazil’s pre-salt discoveries and the untapped oil potential in these deepwater fields
- De-bottlenecking FPSO construction in Brazil to speed up oil production
- Working around local content limitations to operate effectively within regulatory constraints
- How can IOCs, NOCs, government agencies, FPSO contractors and sub-contractors work together to maximize FPSO opportunities in Brazil?
4:30 PM Financier’s Panel | Strengthening the Financing Landscape for FPSO and Field Development Projects in Brazil
- Evaluating the investment appetite for FPSO and field development projects in the current oil market
- Determining the bankability of projects – Looking beyond just the FPSO and assessing field economics as a whole to obtain financing
- Analyzing current and emerging innovative schemes, and alternative funding models – Are we approaching financing the right way? Which models are most conducive?
- Mitigating potential risks involved in FPSO and field development project finance