Workshop Add-On Day
9:00 am - 11:00 am Workshop Part 1 | FPSO Project Financing 101
The large number of emerging projects in Brazil means that the cumulative financing needs of these projects are huge and need to be met. How can oil and gas companies and FPSO contractors secure financing for projects and remove obstacles for investment? Coupled with the risk of dealing with new players, FPSO project teams need to be aware of the key areas of project financing in Brazil to unlock bountiful opportunities and balance whole-of-project lifecycle costs.
- Identifying key ingredients to secure FPSO project financing in Brazil
- Overcoming common inhibitors and strengthening the credit-worthiness of projects
- Evaluating CAPEX and OPEX costs to enhance FID-certainty
Rodrigo LemosExecutive Director
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm Workshop Part 2 | The Playbook to Operating FPSOs in LATAM
While Brazil is the world’s dominant oil giant, surrounding countries such as Guyana, Mexico and Argentina are emerging players in the FPSO market. How do oil players leverage such big opportunities and new frontiers in the Latin American (LATAM) region? Find out how you can maximize opportunities and achieve operational effectiveness in this workshop on capitalizing LATAM’s deep-water oil fields.
- Uncovering tips and tricks to capitalize on oil discoveries to augment production
- Understanding and navigating the regulatory landscape of FPSOs in LATAM
- Securing project financing for upcoming deep-water projects
Luiz HayumSenior Upstream Research Analyst
Maria FadulUpstream Research Analyst – Latin America