Now in its 20th edition, FPSO World Congress will continue to focus on available market opportunities globally and address any pertinent issues as the industry begins its upturn!
What’s New in 2019:
- All New Stream on E&P Optimisation - A congress first! This section will focus on how FPSO operators can optimise FPSO performance in offshore E&P
- All New Stream on FPSO Supply Chain & Procurement - Never-before discussed topics on how FPSO operators can minimise supply chain bottlenecks, delays and cost overruns throughout the project life-cycle
- Expanded Stream on FPSO Digitalisation - Discuss how FPSO operators can harness digitisation, IoT and automation for operations and maintenance excellence
- Pre-Congress China Focus Day - With the stage set for China as a viable location to execute new builds and conversion projects at 20- 25% overall cost reductions, gain insights on how to plan, design and deliver FPSO projects in China insights
With more than 70+ industry-led presentations, panels, working group discussions, roundtables and case studies designed to maximise your opportunities to gather critical industry insights, this is your platform to hear and network with business leaders, project professionals and engineering experts from oil companies, vessel owners, EPC contractors and financiers
Take a look at our speakers' line-up and agenda!
This is the full detailed report from the State of the FPSO Market 2019 (Infographic) content.
For 2019 and beyond we surveyed industry leaders and examined how FPSO professionals feel about the future of the sector.
Deep dive into the report to discover industry answers on topics such as:
- Project delivery and management
- Digital solutions
- Impact of evolving business models
- Topside technology selection
Download to see if their views marry up with your own.
Current Attendee Snapshot for those you can expect to see at FPSO World Congress 2019.
Given the positive market sentiments due to stabilising oil price and encouraging government regulations in oil-rich regions, there are more FPSO projects coming online and being commissioned.
With information provided by IHS Markit we have produced a region by region view on the FPSO projects around the world that are currently under construction and a few that are in the planned phase.
Download now to see the how the FPSO market is shaping up in Asia Pacific, Central and South America and Europe, Africa and the Middle East
China is increasingly becoming a behemoth player in the international FPSO market. Signs point towards it taking precedence in the global market due to its development of expertise and production advancement.
In this report we spoke with David Boggs, founder and Managing Director of market intelligence firm Energy Maritime Associates on the rise of the FPSO China market.
Boggs discusses the gradual build up of expertise in the shipyards and the move towards working with an international market. He also shares the top advantages to executing a project in China along with those that have been successful and what the future holds.
Download article to read more.