10-11 September 2019 | Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
These theatres highlight new opportunities for learning for the FPSO industry. The FPSO Engineering & Design theatre will showcase advancements made to improve FPSO project economics, operating efficiencies and asset lifecycle management through structured technical presentations.
Running concurrently, the Offshore Oil & Gas HSE Theatre will focus on the lessons learnt and explore how the industry can work together to reduce HSE risk whilst maintaining exceptional offshore operational performance.
Only available to engineers and HSE professionals from oil and gas producers, FPSO owners and operators, EPCs and shipyards.This event is not available for vendors and solution providers. Final confirmation will be received in 3 days.
Join us to learn how to:
- Develop unique, innovative and fit for purpose designs to match operational requirements of each offshore field
- Integrate the latest FPSO engineering and construction technologies to maximise operation and extend production capability through asset lifecycle
- Optimise your FPSO topside design, layout and processing via process optimisation, modular construction, structural designs and many more to minimise capital and operating costs
- Develop safety leadership and organisational safety transformation to effectively manage offshore personal in high risk environments
- Minimise risk exposure in frontier offshore operations through advanced risk mitigation and process safety frameworks