The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). The list of our Overseas Missions is available here. You can approach the nearest Mission directly for more information on the requirements and procedures to apply for a visa.
Visa and Entry Requirements for Foreigners
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Onward or return ticket (if applicable)
- Entry facilities to the next destination; and
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
Visa Requirements by Country
Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the following countries/regions will require a visa to enter Singapore:
- Saudi Arabia
- Holders of Palestinian Authority Passport, Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates and #Refugee Travel Document issued by Middle-East countries.
#These travel documents are subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore.
Note: Possession of a visa alone does not guarantee a foreigner entry into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass to a foreign visitor is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry at Singapore checkpoints and each case is considered on its own merits.
The above information is obtained from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA). The Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is the administrative agency that handles visa matters, please visit their website or write to them at email@example.com for detailed information on visa and entry requirements.