The World's biggest FPSO event is here!
The World’s Biggest FPSO Event - Bringing experts together including BW Offshore, Shell,Premier Oil, SBM Offshore,Bumi Armada and so many more!
In less than weeks time (30 September - 1 October), oil operators, vessel contractors, EPCs, subcontractors, financiersand legal experts will gather in Singapore to discuss the biggest challenges and successes in FPSO projectsthroughout the entire lifecycle at the 15th Annual FPSO World Congress.
This year’s FPSO agenda and themes are tailor-made to address the evolving challenges and changes in the FPSO market and has been purpose-built with guidance and direction from our Advisory Board:
- Jeffrey Sim, CTO, Yinson Production
- Mark Robertson, Floating Production Systems Manager, Apache Energy
- Thyl Kint, CTO, BW Offshore
- Maarten Van Aller, COO, Petrofac Production
- Curtis Lohr, Stones FPSO Project Manager, Shell
- Jerry Joynson, Director, Proposals and Technology, SBM Offshore
This event, set to deliver over 700 delegates and 70 exhibitors, and remains the world’s largest meeting point for the FPSO community, covering every aspect of the FPSO lifecycle through four separate streams over two days.
The conference - hosted by the FPSO World Congress team, is the premierglobal event to bring senior executives together over two days. Keynote speakers and VIP attendees this year include:
· Eirik Barclay, Chief Executive Officer – Yinson Production
· Hassan Basma, Chief Executive Officer, - Bumi Armada
· Sateesh Dev, President, - MODECProduction Systems
· Tamara Sebire, Catcher Area Development Manager, Premier Oil
· Adrian Wolsey, Kudu Project Director, Tullow Oil
· Datuk Nasarudin Md. Idris, President and CEO, MISC Berhad
The FPSO World Congress will take place on September 30– 1October in Singapore at the Max Atria. Find the full program, speaker panel and registration form at http://www.fpsoasia.com
Press are invited to attend this important forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Rani Kuppusamy at email@example.com